Do you need a Teapot to steep tea?
May 24, 2013 | Written by Kaitlyn Bestenheider
This week we were asked by several customers whether they should buy a Teapot.
- If you only drink one cup at a time, your perfect instrument to brew tea is a good Infuser Basket.
- If you dr or Oolong tea that doesn't need water that is boiling hot, you can use a Clay or Glass Teapot.
- If your tea of choice is a Breakfstoneware type of Teapot.
- If you drink strong, robust teas in a Teapot, a Tea Cozy is advisable. It preserves the heat.
- If you are making Oolong, JasmGreen Tea, use an Infuser Basket so you can re-infuse the tea easy.