7 Summertime Tea Tips
Jul 01, 2018 | Written by Anupa Mueller
Tea is not just a cold-weather beverage. It can be enjoyed throughout the summer. Down South, the ever-present Sweet Tea is the beverage of choice served everywhere you go. We've put together our 7 most popular tea-drinking tips for the summer:
- Drink your favorite tea iced. No need to change from Darjeeling to Peach in the summer. Just cool down your cup of regular tea.
- Add fruit to your Iced Tea. We find sliced strawberrries, orange and lemon to be the best choices but berries or melon work just as well.
- Add a shot of seltzer to your Iced Tea. Try a Fruit Tisane as a refreshing alternative to black tea.
- Fill half the glass with Iced Tea and top it off with Lemonade.
- Serve Iced Moroccan Mint - the most popular green tea blend in the world. Fill a glass with fresh mint, pour iced Green tea over it.
- Iced Chai with a scoop of Ice Cream or Whipped Cream is decadent and delicious!
- Make Iced Tea Punch with Tea, Fruit Juice, Wine and your favorite sliced fruits.