Initial Survey Results
Jul 20, 2010 | Written by Anupa Mueller
We've received an overwhelming response to our survey sent via Constant Contact e-mail - a 51% participation rate as of today. Thank you to everyone for taking the time. We're also making it available at the Tea Room for those not on our mailing list and we will refresh the data in a few weeks. Meanwhile, here's what we found:
- 45% of our customers visited in the last week or month while 38% visited in the past 3 months.
- 64% came to have lunch; 25% to have tea and dessert.
- Only 20% knew we offered Tea Ice Creams during the summer.
- The vast majority (87%) did not know we were available for Catering, Private Parties, private Tea Tastings or Meetings.
- Most people had great things to say about the appearance of our store but several offered suggestions for our menu.
- An overwhelming majority thought our staff to be professional, courteous and knowledgeable. They thought we could be more attentive to their needs.
- As for our online presence, 20% had no idea we had any while 15% indicated they had no interest in our online presence.
- 91% were very likely to recommend us to someone else.