Cranberry Tea Punch
A delicious fruity punch that's perfect for your Holiday Party.
|Total Time: 5 Minutes||Yield: 20 Servings|
Adapted from allrecipes.com.
- 8 cups Cranberry Juice
- 4 cups Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup Tango Squeeze Tea, cold
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, undiluted
- 2 liters Ginger Ale, or as needed
- 1 cup Orange Sherbet, or to taste (optional)
- Stir cranberry juice, pineapple juice, tea, and orange juice concentrate in a large punch bowl until orange juice is dissolved.
- Top with ginger ale until bowl is filled.
- Scoop orange sherbet into punch before serving. (optional)