This year is almost gone. Soon it will be 2018. That's baffling to me. It sounds so much like a far-off future date from a science fiction movie, but it's real, and it's coming, whether we like it or not. And if it's anything like 2017, it will be over in no time at all.
So let's slow things down and reflect on this past year. We've selected some of our favorite blog stories from 2017 and in case you missed them, here they are:
- Customer Resolutions We Love! - In January we asked you to share your New Year's Resolution, and how Tea was going to help you reach it. We included some of our favorites here. The question now is...did you follow through?
- Finding Love at Silver Tips - A sentimental proposal at our Tea Room proved to be a popular story.
- Love Letters We Love! - Celebrations of Love and Tea leading up to Valentine's Day brought out the poet in our customers.
- Turmeric - Full of Health - Our Turmeric blends were launched in the Spring and were immediately popular.
- Tea Tasting at the Warner Library - In May we held a Tea Tasting at our local library. The session including a short talk, a lively question-and-answer period and, of course, sampling of teas.
- Recipes - We also shared a number of unusual and distinctive recipes that involved Tea in some form, from cocktails to cookies to cider.
We're looking forward and upward for the New Year and hope to inform and delight you with more news on Tea.