According to recent studies, "true" teas like Black, Green, White, and Oolong, may provide a number of unique wellness benefits for humans, including:
- Fighting inflammation.
- Helping to protect against some cancers.
- Promoting heart health, including cholesterol.
- Improving attention, alertness, memory, and anxiety levels.
- Promoting bone mineral density.
- Boosting overall quality of life!
And, of course, it tastes great! Tea suits every mood and the wide diversity in varieties can fit any time of day or need. From a robust Black Tea for a pick-me-up any time of the day to energizing Greens to fragrant and fruity flavored teas - you are sure to find one you enjoy. Read more in this recent article, highlighting the many benefits of Tea.
As we often say - Tea Cures All! Our only caveat would be, choose loose leaf tea - you will get more taste and health benefits from it compared to a teabag.